Ferrari 296 GTB, an evolution of Ferrari’s mid-rear-engined two seater sports berlinetta concept, represents a revolution for the Maranello-based company as it introduces the new 120° V6 engine coupled with a plug-in (PHEV) electric motor capable of delivering up to 830 cv.
The car thus defines the idea of driving fun to provide pure excitement not only when pursuing maximum performance but also during everyday driving.
Ferrari 296 GTB Detail →
- 1 Ferrari 296 GTB Detail →
- 2 Ferrari 296 GTB Overview →
- 3 Ferrari 296 GTB Launch Date and Review →
- 4 Warranty & Bookings →
- 5 Features & Waiting Time →
- 6 Ferrari 296 GTB Interior Images →
- 7 Ferrari 296 GTB Exterior Images →
Ferrari N.V. – Holding company → A company under Dutch law, having its official seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and its corporate address at Via Abetone Inferiore No. 4, I-41053 Maranello (MO), Italy, registered with the Dutch trade register under number 64060977.
- Ferrari 296 GTB is a Lows Speed-limited electric power, unintuitive infotainment system, steering wheel is crowded with controls.
- New Ferrari 296 GTB is an exotic sports car that represents a new era for the Italian automaker, one that revolves around a V-6 engine and hybrid technology.
- In the GTB ,which stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta, a combined 819 horsepower comes from a mid-mounted turbocharged V-6 and an electric motor that’s sandwiched between the engine and the eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Ferrari 296 GTB Overview →
|Car Name||Ferrari 296 GTB|
|Fuel Type||petrol / electricity|
|Car Type||hybrid sports car|
|Engine configuration||2,992 cc (3.0 L) twin-turbo 120° V6 engine|
|Speed||Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h in 2.9 sec|
|Horse Power||818 hp|
Ferrari 296 GTB Launch Date and Review →
Ferrari 296 GTB scheduled to be released in 2022.
Ferrari’s long history of road cars, they each have been employed in the company’s racing campaigns. On the GTB, Which stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta, a combined 819 horsepower comes from a mid-mounted turbocharged V 6 and an electric motor that’s sandwiched between the engine and the eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
All that power is sent solely to the rear wheels, which when combined with the 296GTB’s compact size and relatively lightweight construction should make for a hugely entertaining machine. Its beautiful bodywork and fashionable cabin look to make it a showstopping piece as well.
- Behind the cockpit of the 296GTB is a turbocharged V-6 that pairs with a plug-in-hybrid system.
- The gas engine and electric motor of this combine to produce 819 horsepower that’s sent exclusively to the rear wheels through an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
- It;s powertrain warranty is shorter than what many mainstream automakers offer, but it’s competitive with other supercar makers, such as Lamborghini and McLaren .
- Look for the GTB to start the trend of Ferrari models with smaller displacement engines and hybrid integration as the automotive landscape begins to further embrace electrification.
- The GTB is also capable of driving on electricity alone on power drawn from a 6.0k Wh battery pack located under the floor. Its 8500-rpm redline provides a visceral driving experience, as we learned during our first drive .
The 2022 296GTB is an all-new, plug-in-hybrid model in Ferrari’s portfolio, which already includes the plug in SF90 Stradale and Spider .
Look for the GTB to start the trend of Ferrari models with smaller displacement engines and hybrid integration as the automotive landscape begins to further embrace electrification.
Warranty & Bookings →
- Powertrain warranty covers three years and unlimited miles.
- Complimentary maintenance covers seven years and unlimited miles.
It has twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.0-liter V-6, 654 hp, 546 lb-ft + AC motor, 164 hp, 232 lb-ft (combined output: 819 hp, 546 lb-ft; 6.0-kWh lithium-ion battery pack).
How to book?
The Way to Booking this car it the delarship you can try contact with your near by car delar’s and the another way to buy you can also able it form online website and from their Official website for contact click here → Buy Ferrari 296 GTB.
Features & Waiting Time →
The GTB’s powertrain is carried over wholesale, with the 664hp, 3.0-litre twin-turbocharged V6 paired with a rear-mounted, 166hp electric motor to take the total output to 830hp and 740Nm.
|Car Name||Ferrari 296 GTB|
|Battery Capacity||7.45 KWH|
|Max Power||488 kW (654 hp; 663 PS) at 8,000 rpm|
|Transmission||eight-speed dual-clutch automatic|
Ferrari 296 GTB Interior Images →
Ferrari 296 GTB Exterior Images →
To get every Updates Very Fastly like our Facebook page where you are provided with the right information. Click here to like our FACEBOOK PAGE.