About Google search engine-
Google Search, also referred to as goog Web Search or simply Google is a web search engine developed by Google. It is the most used search engine on the World Wide Web across all platforms, with 92.62% market. Google was the Frist and most used social network handling more than 5.4 billion searches each day.
who invented the google search engine
google search engine was invented by Larry Page And Sergey Brin
how old is google
The domain name for Google was registered on September 15, 1997, and the company was incorporated on September 4, 1998. It was based in the garage of a friend (Susan Wojcicki) in Menlo Park, California. Craig Silverstein, a fellow Ph.D. student at Stanford, was hired as the first employee.
If you are the google user you will also know about google account.
In the google, you have also created a Gmail address.
How to search an image on google
- If he you search anything on google like I will search Google images
- After then this type of interface will appear.
- Then you will click on the image option.
how to turn off google assistant
Google Assistant is one of the coolest and most helpful features in Google’s suite of products, but it can be a little overbearing at times. Whether it’s answering to commands from the TV, or potentially listening in to private conversations, you’ll want to tell Google Assistant to take a break sometimes.
Beyond turning off Google Assistant, there’s also plenty of ways you can customize how it interacts with you. We’ll cover everything you need to know in this guide.
If you want to completely deactivate Google Assistant on one of your devices it’s easy to do. Here’s how:
- Open the Google app on your phone.
- Tap on More at the bottom right.
- Then Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Google Assistant.
- Scroll down to Assistant devices and tap on Phone or any other device you have listed where you want to turn Google Assistant off.
- Tap the Google Assistant toggle to turn it off.
You can also just say, “Hey Google, turn yourself off” to get directions on how to do it.
How to tweak your Google Assistant settings
You can tweak all sorts of different settings in the Google app if you go to More > Settings > Google Assistant as we showed you above, but what if you want to turn off specific triggers?
Maybe you just want to turn off voice commands, so that you don’t keep triggering Google Assistant accidentally, but you’d still like it to work while you’re driving. Here’s how to do that on a Samsung Galaxy phone — the path will be slightly different on a different device.
- Go to Settings and tap Apps.
- Tap the three vertically stacked dots at the top right for more options and tap Default apps.
- Tap on Device assistance app.
- There are various settings you can change here and they’ll be different depending on your device. For example, my Galaxy S10 has the option to turn off on-screen text or image analysis, but my Pixel 3 has the option to turn off Active Edge here, which is a feature that allows you to squeeze the phone to launch Google Assistant.
- Tap the gear icon to dig deeper and you have more options. Tap Voice Match.
- You can now toggle off Access with Voice Match, but leave on While driving.
How to temporarily turn off Google Assistant on smart home devices
Maybe you have a smart speaker, smart display, or smart clock and you want to turn Google Assistant off temporarily, or you want to turn it off regularly at specific times. You can do it using Downtime in the Google Home app. Here’s how:
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap Home and select a device.
- then Tap the Settings gear icon.
- Tap Digital Wellbeing > New Schedule.
- Pick all the devices you want to apply it to, then tap Next.
- Pick the days and choose a ready-made schedule or create a custom schedule, then tap Next.
- Choose start and end times, then Next > Done.
If you change your mind it’s easy to reverse any of these settings by following the same path. Bear in mind that Google Assistant is improving all the time and you can get a lot out of it with the right voice commands.
Google news –
Google launches its new platform google news when you open the google in the blew you will see the google news.
The google search engine lunches many platforms like google apps
Google Maps –
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
• Review places you’ve visited. Add photos, missing roads and places.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
* Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles
About google-plus ( what is g+ google plus)
A new and intuitive design and layout. With more prompts and less ads.
- Users can now log in using their social media profiles
- All new customized personal profiles. You can set a profile photo and edit your details.
- Report a News Feature to report stories anonymously
- All-new, G Plus Engage to learn about Campus Talks, Ward Talks, Guwahati Food Awards, Guwahati Theatre Festival and so much more
- You can also host a Campus Talks in your college now
- New and improved Daily News and Articles.
- Article Ratings
“No one covers Guwahati like we do”
About Google Docs –
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
- And you also save your files and folders you can also creat in google docs
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share them with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Google chrome –
Google Chrome is a fast, easy to use, and secure web browser. Designed for Android, Chrome brings you personalized news articles, quick links to your favorite sites, downloads, and Google Search, and Google Translate built-in. Download now to enjoy the same Chrome web browser experience you love across all your devices.
In the chrome, you can also see the settings and sharing options
Browse fast and type less. Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited web pages. Fill in forms quickly with Autofill.
Incognito Browsing. Use Incognito mode to browse the internet without saving your history. Browse privately across all your devices.
Sync Chrome Across Devices. When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings will be automatically synced across all your devices. You can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
All your favorite content, one tap away. Chrome is not just fast for Google Search, but designed so you are one tap away from all your favorite content. You can tap on your favorite news sites or social media directly from the new tab page. Chrome also has the “Tap to Search”- feature on most webpages. You can tap on any word or phrase to start a Google search while still in the page you are enjoying.
Protect your phone with Google Safe Browsing. Chrome has Google Safe Browsing built-in. It keeps your phone safe by showing warnings to you when you attempt to navigate to dangerous sites or download dangerous files.
Fast downloads and view web pages and videos offline Chrome has a dedicated download button, so you can easily download videos, pictures, and entire webpages with just one tap. Chrome also has downloads home right inside Chrome, where you can access all the content you downloaded, even when you are offline.
Google Voice Search. Chrome gives you an actual web browser you can talk to. Use your voice to find answers on-the-go without typing and go hands-free. You can browse and navigate quicker using your voice anywhere, anytime.
Google Translate built-in: Quickly translate entire web pages. Chrome has Google Translate built-in to help you to translate the entire web to your own language with one tap.
Use less mobile data and speed up the web. Turn on Lite mode and use up to 60% less data. Chrome can compress text, images, videos, and websites without lowering the quality.
Smart personalized recommendations. Chrome creates an experience that is tailored to your interests. On the new tab page, you will find articles that Chrome selected based on your previous browsing history.
How to use the google hangouts
Use Hangouts to keep in touch. Message contacts, start free video or voice calls, and hop on a conversation with one person or a group.
• Include all your contacts with group chats for up to 150 people.
• Say more with status messages, photos, videos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
• Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 contacts.
• Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
• Also Connect your Google Voice account for phone calling, SMS texting, and voicemail integration.
• Keep in touch with contacts across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
• Message contacts anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
Google drive –
Google Drive is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
•Also Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Even so Receive notifications about important activity on your files
• Use your device’s camera to scan paper documents
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service.